Peloponez with the island Mykonos in 7 days-Ateny-Delfy-Mykonos-Istmo-Nafplio-Epidavros-Mykeny-Kalamata
(arrival at the airport in Athens, departure from the airport in Kalamata / or vice versa)
DAY 1:Transfer from the airport to the hotel near Athens, accommodation, dinner, overnight stay.
DAY 2:After breakfast, drive to Delphi, sightseeing, return to the hotel by the sea near Athens, dinner, overnight stay.
A trip to Delphi, known in ancient times as the navel of the world. Visit the archaeological site, monument to the Argive kings, Athenian treasury, Athenian stoa, polygonal wall, Platea monument and Temple of Apollo famous for the oracle museum and Delphi museum, with its spectacular exhibits, Sifnian Treasury frieze, Naxin Sphinx, Antinoos statue of the Athenian treasury, famous bronze chariot, originally created to commemorate the victory in 476 BC Pythian games and many other artifacts. On the way back we will pass through the picturesque mountain village of Arachova, built on the southern slopes of Parnas, known for attractive hand-woven carpets, rugs and quilts, as well as for wine and cheese (possible short stop).
DAY 3:Visiting Athens - accommodation around Athens
In the program of visiting Athens-Acropolis-UNESCO World Heritage Site, Areopagus, Greek Agora, Temple of Zeus, Odeon of Herod and the Theater of Dionysus, Acropolis Museum, city tour, panoramic ride around Sindagma Square, passing the National Garden, Hadrian's Arch, Church of St. Paul, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, with changing of the guard, Catholic Cathedral and the House of Schliemann. Then you will pass the Athens Trilogy, which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens and the National Library, where the guide will tell about the ancient and modern history of these places, a photo stop at the Panathinaiko stadium, where the first Olympic Games in 1896 took place, the only stadium built of white marble, then we will stop at the Temple of Olympian Zeus.
DAY 4:Full day trip to Mykonos (description below), return to the hotel near Athens.
DAY 5:A trip to the Peloponnese Istmo walk around Nafplio, overnight hotel in the tourist seaside Tolo
DAY 6:Visiting Argolida, Mycenae, Epidavros, night Tolo.
A stop over the Corinth Canal connecting the Corinthian Gulf with the Aegean Sea, and then visiting the remains of ancient Corinth: the Roman Agora, where St. Paul admonished the city's inhabitants, the Temple of Apollo, the source of Peirene. Drive to Mycenae - visiting the famous Treasury of Atreus called the Tomb of Agamemnon and the ruins of the palace complex. Transfer to Epidaurus and sightseeing, including best preserved Greek theater famous for its great acoustics. Walk around Nafpion.
DAY 7:Transfer to Kalamata to the airport
Included in the price
- coach for all journeys, transfers, tolls, gates, km, parking lots
-6 nights in three-star hotels 4x Athens Riviera, 2x Tolo
- HB food
- guides in the Polish language of Athena, Delphi, Peloponnese
- excursion and cruise to Mycenae,
- Delphi trip
-excursion to Peloponnese
- organizational cost of TT
Price for 40 persons-485e / person + 1 person free
additionally paid tourist tax 1.5e / day / room, entrance tickets
Day trip to the island of Mykonos
Departure from Athens city center early in the morning by bus to Rafina port, where fast Golden Star ferries await us! Staying on the island for 8 and a half hours is more than time to get to know the most popular places in Mykonos!
We arrive in Mykonos at 09:50 after spending 2 and a half hours on the ferry, enjoying a short cruise in the Aegean Sea!
- Departure from the hotel transfer to the port: 6:00
- Arrival at Rafina port: 7:00
Superrunner - Golden Star ferries
Rafina 07:20 Mykonos 09:50
Mykonos 18:45 Rafina 21:20
Return to the hotel in Athens: around 22:30
* An optional bus tour is available to visit the most famous beach of Mykonos, Super Paradise and the city center! Enjoy cocktails for 3 and a half hours at the seaside in Super Paradise and let the Aegean breeze awaken your senses! Then the bus will take you to Matogianni in the city center. For 3 and a half hours you can walk the traditional whitewashed streets of Mykonos, which look like a small maze to discover, and who knows, you can meet a celebrity from the island "Pelican Petros"!
Group pickup service from the hotel
- Reception is available at most hotels in Athens and the suburbs. On demand.
-Transfer from Athens to Rafina port
- Round-trip ferry tickets to Mykonos (Superrunner. Company: Golden Star Ferries)
- Transfer by boat from the port of Mykonos to the city (avoiding waiting for the bus)
1-hour walking tour of the city of Mykonos
-Transfer from Rafina port to Athens
- Meals, soft drinks